Last modification made on July 16, 2019
1. The Company
The address of the website you are browsing is www.modpow.es (WEBSITE) and is owned by Modpow, SL (THE COMPANY).
- Owner: MODPOW SL
- CIF: B65264194
- Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 41702 Folio 204, Sheet B-393972 Registration 1
- Fiscal address: C/Sant Gervasi de Cassoles, 57, bajo, 08022 – Barcelona
- Social activity: support activities for agriculture
- Phone: 0034 93 667 39 22
- Email: email@example.com
2. Personal data we collect
- Your email
- Your phone number
- Your name and surname
- The company you work for
- Your contact preferences
The data is collected as follows:
In this website there are contact forms to collect personal information from interested users, including their name, surname, email, telephone and company. You are free to fill out the form to request more information about our solution, as well as to fill in those fields marked as optional.The purpose of these contact forms is that you can request information about our product with ease. Thus, a Modpow salesperson will be able to contact you to provide all the information you require. The more contact information you provide, the better our attention and service could be.By entering your personal data, you give us unequivocal consent to use it for commercial and contact purposes (purposes always related to our services and our company).
In this website you will find a chat where we can answer quick questions you may have. There, you can also request more information about our solution in an agile way. This contact chat is a third-party tool integrated into our website. Through this chat we collect contact information, such as your name and email, in order to respond.
3. Another anonymous data
- Load faster our website when you visit it for the second time
- Show you relevant advertising
- Extract statistical data to help us understand what are your interests
How to delete cookies?
If you wish to delete the cookies registered in your browser, you must do so by following the instructions depending on the browser you use. We leave you a direct access to each of them:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete- manage-cookies/
You can consult more information about cookies by clicking here.
Marketing and analytics
In the website we collect anonymous data to analyse user preferences, demographic characteristics, traffic patterns and other information to better understand who constitutes our audience.Tracking the preferences of our users also helps us to show you the most relevant ads in our online marketing campaigns.The collection of anonymous data for analytical purposes is done through Google Analytics and Google Adwords, owned by Google LLC.
4. With whom we share information
From Modpow we will not share, sell or rent your personal information. We may share certain information with our authorised service providers, as long as it is strictly necessary to provide our services.The authorised suppliers with whom we work for this website are:
- Content Management System: Wordpress.org (Automattic Inc.). More information about their policies: https://es.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Collection of analytical data: Google LLC. More information about their policies: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Chat system: Chatra (Roger Wilco LLC). More information about their policies: https://chatra.io/privacy-policy/
- Hosting: Arsys. More information about them: https://www.arsys.es/legal
- Web design and development: Knüt. More information about them: https://www.knut.cat/politica-de-privacitat/
- External marketing campaign management: Josep Anton Rius
5. For how long do we keep your data
We will keep your personal data (the one that you fill in in our website forms) indefinitely or until you request to delete them.Cookies have different preset durations that range from a few minutes to years. Even so, keep in mind that you can always delete cookies from your own browser.
6. The rights you have over your data
At any time you can request us to delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, rectification or deletion of your data you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Data protection". In the email you write us you must prove your identity and tell us if you want to just modify your data or permanently delete it.
1. Intellectual and industrial property
Modpow SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website. All rights reserved. The reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without our authorization, are expressly prohibited.
Modpow SL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause errors or omissions in the contents of the website, due to lack of availability or technical maintenance thereof, as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. Modpow reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services and the way in which they are presented on the website. Modpow SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to novelties, new needs and/or functionalities.